Amigas Cheetahs!

BARCELONA! I loved this place. Reminded me of home - not really - but it was warm and sunny. I wore my chacos and a short sleeve and I was a happy girl. One reason we were all so excited for barcelona was the cheetah girls!  Take it back to 10ish years ago when cheetah girls 2 came out and it was based in barcelona... so we just had to strut the streets of this beautiful city to fulfill our childhood dreams. I took it to the next level and made sure to wear some cheetah, so you're welcome. Really though, we didn't have too many plans. la Sagrada Familia and the Park Guell were some top places to hit but other than that we strolled around by the beach, ate good food and actually some not so great food. This was the only place where I didn't like the food I ordered. We all ordered some churros con chocolate because we were in Spain! We were all super pumped and figured they would be the best churros ever, but nope. Definitely not. They were actually disgusting. The chocolate wasnt good either. It felt like I was eating greasy, crispy chips dunked in flavorless chocolate so sorry Spain :/ we weren't a fan of the churros but your city is still amazing!


Kelsi did my hair super thug-like the night before. I feel like I looked awesome but I also feel like I looked like a dinosaur, let me know what ya think. 


I love the ocean, once again I wish I had a wet suit. 



Photoshoot with the hair in this rad tunnel. 
Maybe this is what life would be like if I still lived in KY. 



Story time - Ok so I love bugs and cool exotic animals, Im weird I know. So I see these harmless caterpillars and my first thought is "Oh pick them up" So as Im reaching down to get one I think, "hmm I'm in a foreign land, these could be poisonous" so I say to my friends "you think they're poisonous?" Lets just say I don't even remember their response and I picked it up anyway. I played with this little guy for about 10-15 minutes as we were at this lookout. A little while later, this man yells over to me and says "Hey those are poisonous" I kindly thanked the man but didn't really listen to him. I figured Id been holding it for awhile and I wasnt dead sooo... Well I finally put him down and we moved to the next spot. Still nothing was happening, I was fine. Ok like an hour later, I was itching like crazy! My hand got super red and irritated and I was itchy all over my hand and wherever my hands had touched. SO thats good. Will that stop me from picking up bugs in the future... Nope!


I may be smiling in this picture all nice and happy, but look closely and my chin is red. Yup I touched my chin with my hands and therefore my chin was itching like crazy. Oh memories.  







The iconic cheetah girl steps in Park Guell





Pretty tiles everywhere!!



This popsicle was a solid 6/10. Made with real fruit so be proud. 


La Sagrada Familia! 137 years in the making...this place was unreal! Funny story - Madi was videoing her cousin in front of this place and she asks me how long it has taken to make it so I say "137 years because for religious reasons they are using toothbrushes to carve the outside" And her cousin believed me! I died! So then everywhere we went, I would say random (not) facts about the buildings and her cousin believed all of them! haha.



Me looking at a cute boy across the way...




This high five was one of the loudest most painful high fives Ive ever experienced. Literally people turned around when they heard it. 


Not my best jumping picture, also hydroflask... sponsor me?




Ended the day with the beach. Super fun chill day. Love you long time barcelona, Ill be back.
 Much love from EspaƱa!!







Comments

Popular Posts