Spend it & Send it

Another busy week, but this week was different because me and shawnee decided it was time to treat ourselves. We figured we are about 6 weeks into the semester and we needed to do some self care. We also realized that it is now fall and we needed to buy some necessities i.e. pumpkin spice candles and chapstick. On a side note, I cleaned my room this week and I plugged in a brand new wall smelly that makes my room smell like a pumpkin wonderland. Anyways, me and shawnee spent our friday night trying out some hair masks, face masks, eye masks, watching a movie (our favorite movie) and eating snacks. duh. We went to bed feeling rejuvenated and revitalized... those were the names of our face masks.





I never said these were gonna be pretty pictures and if we're being real these were the prettiest ones. We highly recommend a spa night for all you stressed out college kids. Saturday I studied and took a test (crushed it btw) and then babysat the coles for the night. We had a ward luau that I took them to and it was so much fun. The kids got to run around, eat food, play games and I chilled with baby clawson. Tay even got to do a little dance with the poly girls and she rocked it. 


After babysitting, I went over to help erin with her lesson. We talked about her lesson for maybe 30 minutes then we just talked and hung out till 1 am. It was a good talk and she even killed her lesson the next day. I went and supported and good thing I did because there was only three of us that showed up to gospel principles! Me erin and her roommate bailey sat by ourselves in the room for about 15 minutes until some guy came in, so we started the lesson with just four people haha. 



It was a good discussion on the atonement so I would say it was successful. Ive been slacking on the pictures so life seems pretty boring from the blog but a few other things that I did this week..
1. Drew raced at the cedar invite and had a killer last 200m to finish him on varsity. 2. I knocked off my second 8 hour shift of clinicals. I had an awesome CNA who taught me a lot.  Besides waking up at 4:30, being a cna isn't terrible, I actually enjoy it a bunch. 3. Sand volleyball is the greatest college activity ever. I love to play sand volleyball and meet new people and party. Its the best. Thats about it for now... but the marathon is in 4 days and even though I'm not running it *sheds a tear* Im so excited to watch and cheer!! ahh! Good couple weekends to come :))) I also found this cute picture of me in the bangkok airport and it makes me miss thialand and summer!!


Comments

Popular Posts