Fall Break Shenanigans!

Fall break has been nothing but a party! The fam decided to head to California for a few days. We met up with the Cole fam and Jeremy. We drove down wednesday night and thursday morning we finished the drive to knotts berry farm. We had breakfast at IHOP which was delicious and it fueled us for a morning of non stop rollercoasters. 




Once we got into the park... we rode one rollercoaster after another, sometimes not even getting off. The park was practically dead the first hour or two so we did most of our rollercoaster riding within the first little bit. We rode Xcellerator three times without even getting off. Me and seth rode Hangtime 5 times in a row with no line and it was the greatest. So much fun. We also got to take the little kids on some rides like the log ride was a favorite and the scrambler!







mini me <3



This was thee craziest ride. It looks like a giant whip lash machine, but its actually way fun. 










5:30 came around and we headed out of the park for some good dinner at a local italian place. Super good and I got to feed this cutie bum.


After dinner me, Drew, Sam and Jeremy headed back to the park for Knott Scary Farm and It. Was. Awesome. The mazes had us screaming our lungs out which then made us all laugh our guts out and it was just one of those nights that was so much fun. This one maze filled with japenese samurai people had me literally peeing my pants. Towards the end of the maze there were tons of people jumping out of nowhere and we were all getting scarred by so many people at one time. I was jumping and screaming, yet laughing so hard because it was scary but so funny to see the others get scared too. Best maze by far. 


10/10 night. There was this one section of the park filled with fog and scary people and I went to scare this one person before they scarred me so then they started following me. Then this masked guy came up and snapped in my face and I said "Don't snap at me boy" so he started creepily following us too. I had my clique of scary people following us and it was hilarious. I actually became good friends with snappy. Way fun night and once we got home around 12:30 I hit the bed and was out in a second. Long day at the park, but to be honest I was ready to go back the next day. 


Next day was beach day!! It was a little windy, but that didn't stop us from playing in the waves and playing in the sand. 



We spent our time "protecting the hole" we would build up walls and trenches to make sure none of the waves made it to the hole at the top. We actually did a pretty dang good job. 



Cute little clawson


Like I said... superrr windy day!



Jacks greatest accomplishment... 6 straws to make this beautiful masterpiece. 
Saturday we did some shopping and headed home. 


To end our awesome fall break we had some quality family time. 
Thanks fitness marshall for the best sunday night activity. 













Comments

Popular Posts