Full send

This weekend my team and I traveled down to san diego for a race. My feet still aren't cooperating with me, but at this point I don't really care...Im just ready to get back into running. We traveled down friday night. Lets just say we definitely had the party car. We jammed hard, me and erin might have tackled each other and we just messed around the whole time. We had Panera in barstow then traveled to Ontario to stay the night. 






The next morning we got up way too early to head to san diego. My goal was top 7 to make it to regionals. Coach told us the course was hilly which made me worry about my feet, so mother billie came to the rescue and taped my up real good. The race started and I was in the back... as usual. About 95% of this course was running on trails that were weaving through this eucalyptus forest... so cool. It was a way fun course, but one of the hardest courses Ive ever ran. First of all, the course was either going up or down. No flat at all, except for the 300 meters on the track. Coach warned us it was a hilly course, but I was not expecting this. The other hard part was the fact that I never knew where I was. I didn't know how far I had left or where the next downhill would be. It was hard, but so much fun. I would take that course over a golf course any day. I did end up 7th which means Im able to go to regionals in a month, woowoot. My girls did awesome as always and Im pumped for them to head to conference in a couple weeks. We definitely full sent it, amirite?!


new shoes that Im in love with



Wing women for life. 





Billie's tape job worked miracles. 
After the race we all hopped in our cars and drove about 10 minutes to the best beach Ive ever been to in california... La Jolla. Super rad beach and I even asked some surfer boys to teach me to surf. The minute we got to the sand I ran into the water and just dove in. Little chilly, but it was a beautiful day so it wasn't too bad. Almost everyone came out into the water and we were playing in the waves for awhile until coach ruined our fun. He made us pack up, change and head home. We could've stayed there all day. 




beach hair for the win. We stopped at jimmy johns for lunch and had a nice drive home. 
Super super fun weekend. Love these peeps. 

Comments

Popular Posts