Gotta love October!

This week definitely started to feel like fall. I got to wear some sweatshirts, go to a bonfire, run with a jacket on and of course visit Shivwitts. So on monday night, I went to a bonfire with shawn and her roommates. It was fun, but then some guys invited us to shivwitts...the abandoned indian reservation just outside of town. I haven't been back in years, but the last time I went it was crazy scary. So of course, we went. It's October...haunted houses are a must. We walked around and the boys tried (and succeeded) scaring us a bunch. It was fun and scary, but not as terrifying as last time. 



Everyone made it out alive. That next morning me and shawnee went on a much needed trail run. Since Ive been injured, Ive been in desperate need of a run and Im so happy we got to hit up the trails. My foot still hurt, but it was bearable. 

Such a nice morning and Im so pumped to start running in cooler weather!!!


Wednesday night we had our kentucky grandparents stop through st. geroge so we got to hang out with them for awhile. So much fun to see them... the last time they saw me I was a little 12 year old!


Last but definitely not least... Seth being his weird self dressed up as zoolander...



Comments

Popular Posts