sweater weather

 Ok. why in the world is it almost June and Im still wearing long sleeves and jackets?! This is not ok!! Other than that - life is mighty fine! This week I started school again and Im loving it. Super chill and just nice to have something to do during the week. Still unsure about when Im starting work, but I finally have a date to take my NCLEX! I opened my email friday to a letter from dopl giving me my authorization to test and I think I about crapped my pants. Im so pumped, but man Im scared! The best thing though is that Im even more motivated to study now that I have a for sure test date. And my test is in vegas so weekend in st. george for the win! So wish me luck everyone eeekkk. 



Spa night for the win with ash!!


We went to so many baseball games this week and it was the best! Tuesday's game was nice and warm which was amazing...



Fridays game... not so warm. It rained a little on us and was super cold and windy, but we are hardcore and stuck out the bad weather. It was a sandlot themed game so the night ended with fireworks!


ok I see the whole sister thing in this picture


Fun night playing pickle ball with some new friends and meeting others! 


Saturday night was a long night... after pickle ball we played games at some friends house till about 12:30am then we hit up sonic... and then mega bed movie night. 


We started a movie at 1:30 in the morning and finally an hour in decided we just needed to sleep. So slept from 3am till 10:30 when my alarm woke me up for church. Church was awesome today - Ashley taught our lesson today and it was on the talk "do what mattereth most" It was such a good reminder to remove distractions from our lives and think more about what our father in heaven would have us do. I love having roommates where we can so easily talk about gospel topics and its so normal to share our testimonies on a regular basis with each other. Im so grateful to be surrounded by people that help me grow my testimony and how its just such a casual thing. As much as Im excited to start working - it has been nice to have this week to work hard on school, studying and being able to dedicate a lot of time to reading my scriptures. I love to actually set aside time in my day for gospel studying instead of rushing to read a few verses before bed. Life is crazy and so much fun. Enjoying all this time while I have it. 
Other updates: still no running for me, but at least got a shoe on my toe this week. It was also the high school state track championships this week held at the BYU meet. I watched the DHills girls win the 4x200m race while I was at the baseball game and it brought back lots of good memories. Seriously thought - "dang the glory days!" And yes, those were glorious days, but Im still living pretty glorious days. And I know in 10 years Im gonna look back at this time and be envious of myself so might as well enjoy it in the moment. But I am ready for these cold days to be over... come on provo... we ready for summer!


Sunday photoshoots...





Much love from the gals of 305

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts