Drewby Mcbooby

17 years ago the wells family was blessed with Andrew Scott Wells. I became an older sister and the first few years were great. It wasn't all sprinkles and rainbows for long though... lets just say me and drew did not get a long for quite sometime. I still remember trying to get away with things and he would tell mom on me and get me in trouble.  We would fight and yell at each other and I remember hearing, "one day you guys are going to be best friends" Pfft. In my little, sassy 8 year old mind that was NEVER going to happen.  Well, I am proud to say it happened. The older me and drew have gotten, the closer we have become. We still love to tease, but we also have fun, share music, talk about life and running together and I love it. Happy Birthday Drew! I love you so so much and I am so very glad you are my brother <3 









Comments

Popular Posts