Hey Yo Ma


This week has been eh. I started physiology which I totally regret, but I just have to remind myself that it'll be worth it in the long run. So summer school blows and on top of that I got sick this week. yay. Just an annoying cold but still it sucks.  My schedule this summer is work on mondays, school on tues, wed, and thursday till noonish, then of course swim or nap all afternoon and then work on friday.  So really I can't complain.  Wednesday and thursday was the region track meet and being the super senior I am, I had to go and support my old teammates. A lot of good races and many people qualified.  Boys and girls both walked away with first place trophies. Thursday drew's soccer team beat dixie.  It was a wicked game and it always feels good to beat dixie in soccer.  The soccer team then headed up to state the next day and played Park City in the championship game saturday afternoon. We won 4-0 and drew even got a few minutes of playing time. Friday I hung out with the girls.  We got our snow cone for the week. This weeks flavors were strawberry cheesecake, strawberry and root beer. Not too bad. 




then we swam the night away.  The hot tub was nice and warm, but so was the pool.  We always compare ourselves to Donna, Rosie and Tonya from Mama Mia and since we are the biggest mama mia lovers we recreated the dancing queen scene when all the women jump in the ocean. Yes, we got a video, but only the lucky few will be able to see it.  Around 10:30 we were relaxing in the hot tub and we were all craving a milkshake so we grabbed our towels and without even getting dressed we drove to sonic.  




Always a good idea to get milkshakes at 11 pm right?! Then we finished off the night watching another one of our favorite movies: Nerve. Saturday morning erika had a quick appointment so I got  to hang out with my fav kiddos and we ate breakfast, took a bath, got all ready for the day, played with legos and drank some chocolate milk. 



Clawson woke up a happy baby, as usual. 


Since I helped the kids get ready, Taytum actually let me do her hair! 
I came home to the family cleaning out the garage, but the boys were mostly just finding lost treasures. 


 Saturday night we got snow cones as a family and had a movie night. 



Last but not least, Mothers day. We didn't do anything too special but we made dinner and I shared my cinnamon roll with mom <3  We aren't the best gift giving family, but mom, we love you and we are so super lucky to have you around.  You are my best friend and have taught me so much. Thank you for EVERYTHING.  Today me and dad made dinner... as we were sitting down we had realized we totally forgot to put the rolls in the oven... mom never forgets. that is one example of why moms are the best.  They somehow know everything and are somehow good at everything and dang do I have a lot to live up to. You're the best mom. Love yaa. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts