Back to school again...

And I'm pumped!  Winter break was super fun and all, but way too long.  Im definitely ready to get back to school and to be on a schedule.  On paper, my schedule this semester looks to be pretty rough.  After the first few classes though, I really like all my professors and they all seem to be pretty chill.  Im finishing up generals by taking English 2010 and Humanities. Im also taking Anatomy this semester which Im so excited for.  This week overall has been pretty relaxed and nothing really big has happened around here. We did, however, go to Peppers as a family and dang that place is a ten.  The chips and queso were to die for and their refried beans were delicious. So ya, the best. Sadly I don't have any pictures of my meal but next time.  Saturday night I taught a couple of friends the art of pickle ball.  Sara is from Cedar so not sure how she's never heard of it, but Isabelle is from Canada so pickle balling is foreign to her.  It might've been cold and they might've really sucked, but it was fun. They'll get the hang of it sooner or later. haha.  I beat them the first round by quite a bit so they made me play the second game with my left hand and I still beat them.  They almost had me that second game but I came through with a few good hits.  After pickle ball we decided that we deserved a treat and the only place open that late at night was McDonalds so we went and picked up some fries and cookies. Good to have them back in St. George. 




Comments

Popular Posts