Jack attack!!

So last week was all about work... which means this week is all about fun in the sun. I headed straight to stg after my last shift on thursday and added another safe trip to the books (even though my eyes start to lag around beaver). 


Still in good spirits here... I swear I drive safe, I just hate the thought of pulling over when Im so close to home!! But like I said - I made it safely. This weekend was filled with morning walks with mom, track meets, baseball and lots and lots of family time. I think I literally saw just about the whole family in the last few days, which I love. 


Friday night at the ball field. Both grandmas made it which was a treat. Seth's team lost pretty bad, but Im just happy to see seth playing ball again - always a good time. 


Saturday morning was spent at the track. Jackie raced the 3200 and hit another 10:30. Pretty awesome time if you ask me, but he has been hitting that time for a few races now and is pretty frustrated that this PR isn't coming as easy. Im sure in no time he will break it - proud sister. I feel like just yesterday I was racing on this track and yet now my youngest brother is on the track. What the heck. Time is whack. And speaking of little Jackie growing up... It just so happens to be his 16th birthday today. He had his friends over for pizza, candy bar bingo and a movie on saturday night. And tonight he chose chicken rolls for dinner with moms homemade cheesecake. He also passed his drivers test last week and went straight to the DMV after running today so he is freaking official. Crazy. 



Since when is it ok to go from this...


... to this in a matter of no time geez. We love you jack. Im grateful everyday that you came into this world as my youngest sibling instead of a sister. And peep us in the back playing rummy... lots of card games went down this weekend as well. To end my time in st george we had taco night with the burgess side of the fam. Always good to be amongst the chaos of family. Then off to George's junior piano recital. A very impressive 30 minutes of beautiful music. I loved being with family and friends as we were able to watch george in his element. Like I said - lots of family time and thats why I loved this weekend. Its funny, my boss before I left heard I was going to stg and asked me "Oh are you going to do any canyoneering or climbing?" and Im like "no" I go to stg to see my family. sometimes we hike and bike, but its just about chilling with my people haha. Anyways, I am back up north now ready to grind out some work. Oh ya - its literally still 40 degrees up here SOS ok bye. 

Comments

Popular Posts