My days off...!

Here is a glimpse into what my days off look like... usually sleeping in till whenever I feel like haha. Then lounging around in bed a little longer. Getting errands done such as grocery shopping, car wash, stopping by deseret book, picking up my medications, and somewhere in there usually treating myself to a drink of some sorts. These particular days off I have been able to attend the temple a couple times. 


Drew and I did a session in the provo city center temple on friday evening. It was awesome. Then we stopped at Raising Cane's for dinner afterwards. 


Saturday morning I went to the draper temple with my ward and cant forget my post temple chocolate milk. 


Went out to dinner with the roomies. We love Red Taco. I sure have been blessed to live with them the last couple years. Its terrifying thinking about where I need to live and who I need to live with after these next 6 months. 


I get to actually run and workout on my days off. This particular run I started about a mile outside the canyon. Ran 2.5 miles up and back and it decided to start really coming down with snow towards the end. Freezing run, but a good one. 5.5 miles and my fifth mile was a PR of 7:05. 


Saturday night looked like this. Made dinner with the girls and did some planning for our trips coming up!! Sunday I was able to make dinner for drew and his girlfriend, emma. Then I wrote two papers that were due at midnight. I finished at 11:23pm. Now on the to do list for today is blogging, and more homework. yay. Days off are fun. I pretty much just spend all the money that I worked so hard for haha and catch up on all my homework that i don't have time to do during my work days. I think its funny - ya full time school and work is tough, but obviously very doable. Ive had a couple people legit like drop their jaw when they hear what Im doing. I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do and even though I lack a ton of motivation right now Im just really excited to be done so Im just grinding it out. I could work on a better attitude though. Well folks, there is my blog about my days off. I have today and tomorrow off then back to living at the hospital. Im actually excited to go back... I just dread the early mornings. I love sleep way too much. Love you guys!  

Comments

Popular Posts