just working hard

 Hello hello. sorry to say but this is gonna be one short and boring blog... life is pretty much just work and school right now. Its all I really do. Lets just say I am COUNTING down the days till I have time to have fun again and till I can travel and just straight up graduate. So fun blogs to come in a couple months I swear, but for now...


A picture of me and some coworkers. I actually sent this selfie to our clerk, crystal. She's my favorite and she wasnt working that day so I sent her this saying that we missed her. Pictured here is akanksha (another nurse) and Josh (our other clerk). We have a good time at the VA. This particular day was quite a busy morning for me, but I was able to discharge two of my three patients and didnt have to take any other patients throughout the day so it ended pretty chill. I like days like that. Its honestly been a good week of work and my patients have been awesome. Saturday jesse asked if I wanted to go to brunch before I had to go into work that afternoon...


We tried this new place called brunch house in provo and we will definitely be going back. While at brunch I got a call from my unit asking if I wanted the evening off... I said yes and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening starting on my paper and hitting up the mall with jesse. I got myself a new pair of jeans and a new jacket thing. And thats literally my week. Today in church we had our fifth sunday lesson on the temple and the importance of attending it regularly. I literally would randomly tear up because I love the temple so much. I haven't gone this week and Im quite literally craving it. Is that weird? Idk maybe but Im going on thursday so Im excited. I just love it there and the peace it brings me in my life. I like what someone said... they said we leave our burdens or trials at the steps of the temple and when we come out they are still there, they are still hard trials, but we are given the strength to overcome them with more ease. He said it a lot better than I just did, but its true. I just feel whole and more spiritually prepared to face life when I spend time there. Anyways... hmm what else has been on my mind... literally traveling. Its all I think about. I can hardly wait to be done with school just so I can work and travel non-stop ahah. Other than that, thats it. I told you short and boring, but hey I blogged. And its still sunday! I got my homework done fairly early so I actually had time to blog today. Well love you guys. Hope everyone is doing well. 

Comments

Popular Posts