I survived.

 Barely.... for some reason this week felt like it was 1400 days long. There were a lot of ups and definitely more downs, but at least I got some pictures of the happy moments so enjoy! 


Monday was homework all day long - its finals week so I had tons of papers, projects and presentations due this week. RIP me. Tuesday was more homework, but I was able to end the night with Madi and Kelsi! Friendsgiving for the win!!! Always a good time with them. 


Wednesday at the temple! It was a cold snowy day, but I love anytime I get to spend at the temple! Thursday was my first of four very long days at work. Not pictured - the mental breakdown I had that night because my tires were flat, it was cold and late, I was tired, no air pump station was working on my tires, and I was stressed about how I would get to work the next day. It was seriously a terrible night. Finally around 10:30pm I found a working tire thing that I was able to inflate my tires. Still frustrated though knowing I had only 7 hours before I had to wake up again and I was still down town pumping my tires. ya bad night. 


Luckily I had a really good day of work on friday. I worked with all my favorite people and I only worked 8 hours which was nice. Friday was veterans day which was a party at the hospital. The vets got super boujie meals all day and really fancy goody bags. We had people bringing us treats all day and our boss brought us pizza. With it being the beginning of the weekend and a holiday we didnt have too many patients so we had time to make a fun little video and overall it was just a fun day at work. Saturday and Sunday were super long days at work. I had a pretty difficult patient that was really testing my patience. I was already exhausted and I think it just added to the situation. It also doesn't help that I was dreading working all day sunday. Definitely not a fan, but I guess someone has to be there on sunday. Luckily I don't have to work anymore sundays for awhile. So yah, with everything happening I was so freaking stoked to leave on sunday night. 


Even though I was coming home to just finish up more homework. I had a huge presentation due sunday night that I hadnt started at all. I honestly didnt even do the semester long project that I was supposed to be presenting on. So i BS'ed the project, the powerpoint and then the presentation. Turned it in at 10:59 pm with an hour to spare. Luckily I have a 97% in the class right now so it gives me some cushion to not do so hot on this project. Either way, Im just over school and honestly could care less about my grades so thats great. Anyways that was my week. I survived. I have had monday and tuesday off to recoup and have been giving my body what it needs to stay healthy. I feel like everyone is sick right now and with the weather, stress, lack of sleep and everything else Im trying my dangdest to avoid catching anything. Alright sorry for the super late blog, but I guess this is a reminder we can do hard things! it may suck, but sometimes ya just gotta buckle down and get through it. Love y'all.  

Comments

  1. welcome to BS life. it will usually be better over all. remember we are all here for you praying for you constantly. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts