A good week

  I have no clue what to call this blog and to be honest I don't even remember what all happened this week. I feel like Ive been so insanely busy that life is just moving super fast and all my weeks and days are meshing together. But from the pictures of this week... it looks like it was a good week. 


Friendsgiving!! The roomies and I are known for throwing some pretty nice parties and we love prepping a charcuterie board - they're always a hit. 


We had a turkey (first time Ive ever made a turkey and I didnt totally mess up!), mashed potatoes, funeral potatoes, stuffing, salad, rolls, jello and a variety of pies. A very yummy successful night! The rest of the week was work and just some random hangouts with the roomies... enjoy the random pictures


Jesse's haven. I let jesse show me around her favorite store. She will stop by this place after work and just come home with the most random things... its hilarious. Pretty cool store though I guess. 


Jesse also requested to doll me up... I look nothing like myself, but its fun to let jesse fancy me up. We watched titanic - my first time - I cried. Really good movie, but I also hated it in the same breath. We also treated ourselves to eating out and just having a good ole girls weekend. 


And lastly a random pic of the gals. We are obsessed with these chips. Cilantro lime tortilla chips - nothing fancy but for some reason we all just love sitting around talking and these are the snacks of choice. Ok sorry for the really really late and lame blog. Thanksgiving coming up and man Im sure grateful for lots. Talk to you guys next week!!

Comments

Popular Posts