#blogger4life

 Hi, Im back. And honestly this blog is gonna be a ton of random pictures, but I just love being a blogger. Actually I just love doing anything that documents this wild crazy life. ya know? Taking pictures, videos, journaling... its the best. In my free time I read old journal/blog entries and its crazy how much I forget. I mean Im grateful for documenting my life right now, but Im going to be even more grateful when Im old and cant remember and I need stories to tell my kids. IDK - its just the best and Im glad I do it. Its been almost four years of this blog, what the heck?! Anyways, speaking of how much I love blogging - I didnt blog last week (sometimes you need a week break and thats ok). SO last week I was able to spend in good ole st. george. 


Me and shawn grocery shopping 


Me and grandma hitting up Chic-fil-a. Treated ourselves to a milkshake. While in st. george I got another shot, saw some parade of homes, watched scarlett for a couple hours, and hung out with the fam. 


Back in Orem. This week consisted of some school, another lab where I learned O2 administration and chest tube care. I had bachelor night with my friends which is always a good time. Me and Joshua fried up some oreos, cookie dough, and some other candy and dang it was good. The oreos were especially a hit. 


Madison was in Provo this weekend so we partied! We hit up Mo Bettah's for lunch and then a little birdy told us about milka bars at the BYU bookstore SO we had to go. They had my favorite flavor so I had to. And yes I ate it in one sitting, just like we used to in Lithuania haha. 



Saturday night me and shawn hot tubbed and watched some netflix. This week I also signed a lease to (hopefully) room with shawn next semester and I cant even tell you how stoked I am. I just want august to come nowwww! Last but not least... its seffy weffy's birthday today! A very sweet 16. DANG. You can always depend on seth to tell you the honest truth, even if it hurts. He is me in boy form - keeping it low-key for his birthday. 


And of course home-made cafe rio. I expected nothing less. Love you seth, drive safe please. 
Oh and to top off the blog...


Jack sent me this picture. I have no back story, but I just love that they actually get along a lot more with me and drew out of the house. Love it - Man buns and flexing. 

Comments

Popular Posts