HOME for the holidays!!

 Feeling #blest lately. The prophet spoke this week about gratitude, one of my favorite freaking things. And its been super cool to see all the things people are grateful for on social media BUT I am so grateful that I get post what I'm grateful for every week on here! This week was school as normal, but I did do some fun things with friends later in the week. I headed down to provo wednesday night for "friends giving" with shawnee and her roommates. Super fun to spend the night chilling with some girlfriends. Friday morning I met up with a girl from my ward, Molly. She's seriously so cool. We went on a little hike up Heughs canyon. I am sooo happy my body let me hike, holy smokes. And it was a freaking beautiful day. 







We got to the end of the  hike and we were really confused because there was no waterfall to be seen. We climbed over these rocks and hidden in this little cove we found this little trickle of a waterfall, so it counts. Headed down the mountain and treated ourselves to some delicious chic-fil-a. Saturday, my calves were really nice and sore, but I'm so happy to be sore again!! I spent the day getting homework done so I could enjoy Thanksgiving break and I packed up my apartment. I crammed everything into my little car and it actually fit. 


Sunday morning after church - I hit the road. And won't be returning till next semester!! Beautiful St. George here I come! All is well and I made it safely. Tender mercy - Saturday night as I was packing I turned one of the lights on in my car and didnt turn it off. When I went to leave sunday morning the light was still on and my car should not have started, but thankfully it did hallelujah! 


My brothers are sad that Im home because then they don't get as many rolls at dinner time, yet they are happy Im home because I take them to jamba juice so ya win some ya lose some. And speaking of brothers - drew is doing well and really living the true montana lifestyle. 


Haha so random funny story (more like a blonde moment) of the week - so this is my second accident with a knife in the past two weeks sheesh Im usually not this stupid but anyways... I was cutting my spam for a breakfast burrito. I didnt want to have to get out a cutting board out and I didnt want to ruin the countertop so i just cut the spam in my hand. Well the spam cut like butter and so did my hand. The webbed like part in between my fingers was just slit. Luckily it didnt bleed as bad as my thumb, but my dang what is wrong with me lately?! 


Life's good folks. Im pumped for a little break from school, but thats not stopping me from refreshing my canvas app every hour to make sure Im not missing anything. Eat lots of Turkey this week - I know I will. Love y'all!!

Comments

Popular Posts