Back to boring blogs...

 I hate when I get to the end of another week and there are no pictures worth blogging about! I looked at my phone on sunday and all I had were screen shots of test questions and answers and assignments for school... BORING! Luckily Monday was labor day so I was able to get a few pictures, but Im still slacking. Well, we decided to stay overnight! OveRniGht!! its always a treat to stay the night in pine valley... waking up to birds and Randy's pancakes. yum. SO a couple things we did... picked plums, watched robin hood before bed, picked and froze more corn and the usual just chillin'. On the drive up I showed the fam a secret talent of mine. I didnt think it was a secret but jack was pretty impressed so I taught him clover tongue and these are pretty much the only pictures I got lol


The progression of jacks clover tongue...



And here's a random picture I got of seth lookin' creepy. 
Well we love having a day off work and school so thanks labor day. Tuesday me and mom packed my things and hit the road. I moved into a casita in bluff dale. We unpacked my goods and headed to walmart to stock my pantry. Then we fell asleep after watching A Walk to Remember. This morning mom left me. It was sad. Even though I know Im literally coming down to st. george in a few days... it was sad. But I'm fine. Im actually at the UVU library right now doing homework and obviously blogging. Hanging out with shawnee, kale and kammeron. So Im fine I swear, but its cold up here and driving is low-key stressful. But Ill get the hang of it. Well other updates... school is going ok and I might be getting a job! Woohoo! yay for adulting.... kinda ( at least more than Im used to) :))


Comments

Popular Posts