Normal-ish??

Things seem to be getting back to normal...kinda.  Work is speeding up, bigger groups are gathering, businesses are opening up and more social interaction are happening. Feels good. Some things just won't change though. This quarantine has taught the wells fam that we are BIG puzzlers. No joke. This week we have completed a couple puzzles, one of them being our biggest one yet...2000 pieces! I was in my room facetiming a friend around 10 o'clock at night and I heard voices down stairs. Usually our family is early to bed so I was kind of confused. Well I go down stairs and find this...


The fam hard at work on this monster of a puzzle. Oh and please notice the headlamps. 



Seth modeling our completed puzzle. And in other news one of my best friends finished 40 weeks of Chemo! She has gone through the ringer the past year but she still manages to stay so dang positive. I love her a ton and am so dang proud of her getting through this and staying strong. 


Love facetiming, but I'm ready for our dance parties again!! 
The rest of the week was full of work and thats about it. I visited my chiropractor again and he says I'm making lots of progress already, so fingers crossed. Saturday we headed up to pine valley. We first visited grandpa. Me and jack went on a bike ride and got some ice cream and dad shot some rock chucks. 




We then met up with our Wells cousins. Hung out for awhile then walked up to grandmas to help clean out the granny flat. I found some awesome pictures, journals, yearbooks and scrapbooks. I loved it. This is why it takes me forever to clean my room because I get distracted by my old journals and pictures. 




Im not a dog person, but I am a reptile girl.
 Look at this cute fella. 


I love this picture. The squad. Cool pine valley nights gathered around the fire, eating mallows and just telling stories. It does not get better than this. I love my family and am so grateful for the time I get to spend with my grandparents, cousins and aunts&uncles. 
And today - Mothers day. Man, am I especially grateful and blessed to have the best mom. I cant even put into words how grateful I am. She does so much for me every. single. day. I don't know how moms do it. I seriously don't. but mom I love ya. It's cliche but I seriously hope to be as good of a mom to my kids as you have been to me. Cant forget my wonderful grandmothers who I love so so much. I have thee best examples of women in my life and Im stoked to one day be a mother myself. Heres to all them hard-working mothers out there... what would we do without them? (probably not survive, just saying)


Comments

Popular Posts