Still alive...

...and doing well, but I've been out of the groove of blogging so I figured I should probably get back into it. Being home and enjoying a good stg summer. Nothing better...truly. I spend my days running with dad and jack, sometimes working, swimming and hanging out with family and friends. I'm loving every second of it so here's some pictures from the past few weeks.


Temple and smoothies with the boys



It was so gloomy and cold the first few weeks of summer and we were itchin to swim so we heated up the hottub and swam a little


Pine valley


For memorial day I watched the cole kids. I did Clawson's hair in a man-bun, we jumped on the tramp then took a family outing to the park. 






I run at 6am with dad and if I don't have work I then go for another run with jack. This particular morning drew came with us and seth rollerbladed so we begged mom to come with us as well. A fun family morning run.



Took the paddle boards out for a spin at the lake. Harder than it looks, but so so fun. 




The boys had high adventure so me and mom thought we should get outta town as well. We headed down to Lake Las Vegas for some shopping, eating, relaxing and playing on the lake. We pedal boated and played around on a blow up obstacle course. We also stopped in at the Cole's new house. They recently moved to Boulder so we stopped by to see the place, hang out and help unpack. I already miss these hooligans so much!




Last but not least - one of our favorites - the corndog truck. 


Comments

Popular Posts