Meet the kiddos...

Not many people know this, but I actually came out to Europe to teach english to little children. I teach monday through friday from 3:30 to 7:30 pm and if I'm being honest it's straight chaos - usually. Most of the kids are super spoiled and insanely crazy - I really never know how the day is going to turn out - but they are also so cute and fun to teach. I also teach some older kids which is a whole new ball game. I teach them legit english like grammar and rules which can be super hard sometimes because Im not even that good at english, but its fun to actually talk with them and to see how much they know. I remember at the beginning of the semester I told myself I was not going to be sad to leave the kids once May came around, but now that the clock is running out I can definitely say it's going to be hard leaving these kiddos behind.  


Just a random selfie of me and madi taking a late night walk along the river. I seriously love how familiar we are with Vilnius. It's so nice to just hop on the bus, know exactly where to get off and where we are going. 


Arnelija - first she's sour then she's still sour, but sometimes she's sweet. 


Little Max. At the beginning of the semester I could not stand this one. He pretty much drove me crazy, but now he's one of my favorites. Such a cutie. 


Another one of my favs - Daniel. The SWEETEST boy. He loves cuddling on my lap and playing with my hair :')


Shala and Morsal - the girls in the back with Madi. They recently stopped coming, but they were definitely the smartest ones, and they knew it. 


Self portrait courtesy of Daniel. 


Fun fact about Max - he loves chocolate more than life. 


Told ya she's sour. 





Meet Illis. Max's best friend and the troublemaker of the class. He's a sweetie, but definitely one to rile up the class.


No kissing boys this semester, but Ive gotten enough kisses from arnelija to last a lifetime. 


Aida one of the Pre-language kiddos. 


I told all the kids to gang up on teacher madi. 
I love team teaching - its a blast. 


Meet Gabi - the smallest little 7 year old. She is the cutest and all the boys love her. 




The weather has been amazing recently so we took full advantage of it and headed outside. Such a fun afternoon with the kids playing tag, keep away and soccer. I wish everyday was like this day!!





Gonna miss these hooligans. 




Every time they think they are going to win, I just pick them up and throw them over my shoulder. It's a fun game and I always win.  


I look like a mom in that first picture and I love it haha. Tonight as me and madi were packing for our  trip this weekend she looked at me and said "The next time we pack, we'll be packing for home." We both literally cried. CRAZY! Feels like just yesterday I was unpacking my suitcases and settling into this new life. Well we are off on our last vacation of the semester. Two more countries then back to the states. See ya soon and much love from teacher laynee!

Comments

Popular Posts