Happy Halloween!!

This week was a pretty awesome week.  To start off the week, monday night was the DSU trunk or treat where all the athletic teams have to dress up and hand out candy to kids.  Not gonna lie... NO ONE was excited about this.  But we had to do it anyway.  The cross country team chose a star wars theme... shocker.  non of my friends were too thrilled about the theme because non of us have seen star wars but we managed to throw some stuff together last minute and we didn't look too shabby.  I actually thought we did a pretty good job.





Me and isabelle decided to choreograph our own fight scene. #epic

Also while at this trunk or treat, there was a beautiful sunset so me, sara, and isabelle ran as fast as we could across the parking lot, through the campus, and up the stadium to get a picture of the sunset but apparently we weren't fast enough, it was pretty much gone. We did still take this selfie tho. 


Anyways, the next day was halloween and me and the schimmys wanted to go check out the fiesta fun haunted house.  Ive already been to a couple haunted houses this season but they never get old, I love'em.  Luckily the line wasn't long at all.  There were a couple people we were talking to before we went in and they kept saying how scary this one was and how it was the best haunted house they've ever been through. Well those people must not go through a lot of haunted houses because this one sucked. It wasn't scary and it seemed like there was tops 10 people throughout the whole maze that popped out.  It was more just a dark maze that had you wondering when the next thing was going to pop out.  So ya overall I would give that haunted house a generous 4/10.  But it was still a super fun night with shawn and lex.  I love hanging out with them because I don't get to see them as much as I used to.  After The haunted house we headed back to the schimmys place and watched stranger things. I got shawnee hooked AHAHA!  And of course we ate some halloween candy.  Good night with my fav people. 


Some of my favorite pictures are blurry. 



BTW we were dying at this picture all night. Look at shawnees pose HAHA 


If this doesn't look like friendship, Im not sure what does. 


Lex's hair looks rad in this pic. 


Had to add this picture of jack. We are kinda obsessed with lego batman around the house and jack looked pretty dang good halloween night, he even does the impression of lego batman perfectly. Last but not least, I was ready for a change. And I love having short hair so I decided to chop another 3 inches off.  I also love being blonde and this winter is already taking a toll on my hair so I also threw in some highlights... first time ever!! Im no longer a hair virgin wootwoot. 


super hot pic right? well I don't have an after pic but you'll see what it looks like in future blogs.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts