Field of Screams!

This week has been a pretty boring week, not gonna lie.  Ive had some back problems that have put a little hold on running, as well as a few tests and papers that were due this week.  Friday night I actually had plans to hang with friends but I took a muscle relaxer to help with my back and it knocked me out for the night so friday night was definitely not a party. Saturday I was finally feeling better and good enough to get out and have some fun.  Started off the morning with jacks football game. It was really boring, sorry jack :/  They got crushed by snow canyon, but I'm pretty sure the snow canyon kids were as tall as me so no wonder they won.  For the afternoon we helped grandma clean up the yard and house up in pine valley so she can start moving back down to stg. Saturday night I met up with some friends at Staheli farms.  Lets just say I thought my car was going to fall to pieces while parking!! They made us park in a farmed dirt area so it had the rows were corn had been growing and it made for a very bumpy ride to find a parking spot. The lines took us about 3 hours but it was worth it. It definitely did not disappoint. Billie and Erin brought up the rear. Isabelle and Sara were cuddle buddies in the middle. And I was the lone ranger in the front. Being in the front made it 10x better.  We started out being welcomed in by a screaming man with a chuckie doll, we were then met by a creepy dentist, clowns, a butcher, morph suit men, zombies, chainsaw men and many more. There was this one part were we were walking through the dirt and all of a sudden I thought we were walking through quicksand. There was cotton type stuff under the dirt so when we stepped down, our feet sunk into the ground. Funny stuff.  We were non stop laughing, screaming, running, yelling etc. good times. Then we were all thirsty/starving so we hung out at sonic the rest of the night. I got a strawberry slush and it was soo good until I slurped up a full on chunk of mushy strawberry...ya I didn't finish the slush.  We were deciding whether or not to check out the DSU homecoming activity that night. Forgot what its called but its a bunch of students that gather at the fountain and kiss.  We decided none of us are hoes enough to do that soo we just called it a night and headed home. Good end to a somewhat ehh week.


These are the only pictures I have for the night.  Not sure why we love to take these pics from unflattering angles but they're our specialty. lol 


Comments

Popular Posts