FALL BREAK pt. 1

To start off this week I was able to go cheer on drew and the rest of the dez hellz squad at the region xc meet.  Drew raced JV and crushed it. He placed 2nd overall behind his teammate with a killer PR of 16:10.  The Varsity girls also crushed it and made Dhills history by taking the region title. so proud of them :').



I drove straight from work to be able to make the races and so I was dressed in my scrubs and all my old teammates were calling me mom. lol Anyways first day of fall break, me and some friends went climbing at chuckwalla then we hit up some durangos afterwards.  It was a perfect evening for some climbing, super fun as always.



Kale


Brianna


Matt



love having friends that like to do fun things outside.
Next day of fall break I worked but that night I hung out with the fam.  We spider hunted and cooked up some nice s'mores... nothing better.




haha good times.  







Comments

Popular Posts