For the girls!

 Im behind, I know - I just haven't been in the mood so this post might just be some pictures from the last couple of weeks. 


A little Galentines celebration. Ashley always throws the cutest little hang outs. 



A fun night filled with good food, friends, catching up and laughing way too hard. Fun to re-live the roommate days. 


Presidents day weekend - showed Karee and Jess around the hometown. Yes, everyone else was there from salt lake as well which sucked, but I'll take any free weekend to visit and soak up the sun. I honestly didn't take many pictures while we were down there. We walked around downtown, Jesse fell in love with Mad Pita, played the VR, hottubbed, drove to the red cliffs temple then turned around because there were way too many people at the open house, hiked around the glitter pit and saw some petroglyphs, had homemade cafe rio and straight chilled. It was a great weekend and my friends love St. George which makes me happy. 


Last but not least lots of random stuff with miss Jesse. She leaves soon which makes me sad so we are doing all the things! I finished my third class this last weekend so officially a fourth of the way through. And starting my next class immediately (tomorrow). Fun fun. Work is good, that's all. Honestly just chilling with the day to day things. 

Comments

Popular Posts