Catch up time!

 So this post will be compromised of random pictures from the week before hawaii and this last week. Nothing crazy... just a lot of random selfies and pictures with friends. 


The night before I hopped on a plane for hawaii me and jess invited a ton of friends over for volleyball, hot tubbing and amores at our place. Nobel asked to take a "tool pic" in my bathroom so we joined him. 


The selfie I took to show mom my pretty hair before I went on a date. Yes I went on a date - with a really cute guy. Axe throwing and bahama bucks. 10/10 date. Dont worry the excitement lasted barely two weeks - turns out he's not into commitment so there it is folks... dating in 2023!! yay. 


lunch date with jesse. She's not afraid of commitment haha 


shopping - bought me this cute new top.


lunch date with Erin!! Very grateful for such good friends.


Coming home from hawaii I was scheduled two weeks of working nights... Back in the day I used to think I would want to be a night shift worker. Well thats changed - its honestly so boring. Its freezing. The time goes by so dang slow. I swear I stare at the clock and it goes backwards. It also just really screws up my body. The only plus is the extra money so I just do my best to get through these nights. I spend a lot of time on my phone, I walk the stairs and this week I found this bike in the back room to give me something to do and keep me warm and awake. 


Treating myself to a swig before my last night shift of the week. Not even caffeinated - just a strawberry water. ALSO no more masks at work!!! its been so nice not having to wear a mask. Now patients can see and hear me a lot better which is so nice. 


Not sure if this is a downside or an upside to night shift, but I can rarely sleep all day so I usually wake up around 2pm and then me and jesse hit the pool for the rest of the afternoon. Yes I have a cinnamon roll in hand and jesse has her package of cookie dough - iconic. 


Ive been on a really bad shopping kick recently but I called this my early birthday present - Cowgirl boots! Im pretty much obsessed with them and Im stoked to wear'em while riding next week, yeehaw. 


Before heading out of town Me and jess hit up our favorite brunch place. 


Met up with the family in Cedar for Seths endowment session - Its always a special time to be in such a sacred place surrounded by family. Its crazy to think only 6 months I went through and now my little brother is going through... I don't feel like he's old enough! Makes me sad to think about him leaving, but Im excited for this next chapter of his life and to hear about all the lives he is going to help touch. 




Costa vida is becoming a post temple tradition. 


Grandma looking good as ever. 


Saturday was spent hard working in pine valley. The family planted the garden earlier this week and some guys came and cut down our trees last week. We cleared out the top of the garden and fixed the water pipe. Its looking super good and its always fun to spend time with family in this pretty little town. 


hammock hangs with jackie. 



And ice cream with the boys. Shoutout to Evan for giving us some extra big scoops at the ice cream parlor. Well this is a little glimpse into some random ups and downs of these last couple of weeks. Now Im caught up and ready for a fun week to come!

Comments

Popular Posts