Me and the boys

 Another week where I don't have too much to say... work this week was eh. My days off have been spent doing homework (trying to read a book for the first time in forever because I have a book report due next week. Im in like the 16th grade... I shouldn't have to do book reports!) errands, temple, and I actually spent a lot of time with the bros. 


Mom and dad were right... we did become best friends. Thursday evening drew needed a break from studying so we went to institute together and then got a treat. Really good institute class and really good treat. Friday I picked drew up and we headed up north to surprise Jackie at his race. He raced the mile at the olympic oval. 




He was super excited to race and his goal was sub five minute mile. His last PR was 5:10 I believe. Mid race we knew it would be close. He ended up making a super smart move the last lap, but it was still cutting it close. The last stretch he pushed it and crossed the finish line at 4:58! When he looked over at the clock and saw it turn to 5 minutes after he had already finished he was stoked. I even got a little video of him jumping when he knew he had beat the time. Really cool to see my little bros running fast and breaking PR's. Love watching them do their thing and cheer them on. I gotta figure out how to make it down to stg to see more track meets and baseball games this spring... especially because its seths last year! what the heck?! 


Super proud of jackie and the progress he is making. After the meet, drew insisted on dinner at the Pie. Obviously I was down. Saturday was spent doing more homework and hanging out with Madi and Kelsi. We finally booked an airbnb for the bahamas and Im stoked. Its right on the beach and for a decent price. In other news, mom and dad made it back from their bahamas vacay. Im sure they are missing the warmth right about now. I also got a calling this week... temple and family history co-chair - whatever that means. And after church today Im headed to drew's for dinner! That's why you guys are getting an early blog today... I figured I wouldn't have a lot of time this evening, especially because I still need to do homework and meal prep for this week of work :/ Well, thats about it. Just trynna grind through life right now - nothing too exciting. Love you guys. 

Comments

  1. I’m back. Won’t miss a week again. Love your posts and loved seeing you tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts