same old same old

Hello again. hmmm this week... ya nothing special. Just like the title says - same old same old. Work, school and play. I did however start a new shift time at work. 11am to 11pm - its not the best and not the worst. Im convinced that there is no perfect shift, but thats ok because I haven't completely hated any of them yet! Some pictures from work this week...


excited to go home and sleep!!


A coworker brought in chips and dip... nothing better than nachos at 11pm. 


and my last shift I was welcomed home with fresh chocolate chip muffins. I love my roommates! and honestly with this schedule haven't seen any of them all week... kinda sad! Thursday morning I drove down to stg because what else would I do with four days off?!?! That evening I had dinner with an old friend from high school, Jaren Reber, and his wife. No pictures, but it was really fun to catch up with them and meet their new baby!! Friday I had a meeting with my parent's accountant - that sounds way too adultish for me to say, but its true. He helped me set up my very own LLC for cosmetic injections.


bad pic but I guess I own my own business now? what? crazy! LJ medical coming to inject near you lol. 


Me and landree put together a fun little lunch with all the gals friday afternoon. It was fun to hangout and catch up over pasta. I love any excuse to be with family. No pictures again... but saturday was spent in pine valley. My favorite time of the year to be in pine valley because of the harvest! I love picking my own lunch right out of the garden. And also picking my next few weeks worth of food. Sadly our beans were eaten by the deer this year (picking and snapping beans is seriously one of my favorite activities), but we have lots of corn, squash and potatoes! 


Lastly some random pictures with the boys. They sure are growing up fast. Jack will just walk up next to me with his chest puffed out acting all big and scary and then he just laughs/scoffs at me because I am now shorter than him. He's pretty proud of this whole puberty growth spurt thing. Me and seth hit the jack pot looking for baseballs... found seven balls and according to seth they were "good" baseballs. 



Life is good. Im back up in Orem and ready to conquer another week. I have a lot to be grateful for. I love how blogging each sunday helps me reflect on my week and all the things Ive been blessed with and the things I need to work on. Welp sorry for another boring blog, but get used to it :) <3
 

Comments

Popular Posts