A solid summer week

Pine valley, swimming and mountain biking on repeat this week. Im definitely not complaining. Last sunday Dad and I stayed the night in pine valley and I was had an intro course to watering the garden. We also made time for a bike ride monday morning on our go to trail in PV. All fun and games till I became a little unstable, quickly jumped off my bike but never got my balance and ended up falling onto a couple boulders with my bike falling on top of me. Wasnt too bad, but I had a bloody upper thigh and plenty of bruises. 



The garden is looking good! 



This week I also started my next term of school. Im lacking in motivation at the moment, but luckily I can handle one class even with little motivation. 


More mountain biking with the boys. three times around the secret sauce trail before 7am - awesome way to start the day. 


Landree brought the kiddos over to swim and sweet little harvey is just too cute. 



More swimming with the cole kids and even a sleepover! 


Saturday morning started with weeding the garden. We were blessed with some rain this week which meant a lot of weeds to take care of this weekend! The rest of the day included lunch, cleaning out the fridge, a much needed nap and learning how to water the fields! 


We usually stick to shooting rock chucks, but the beans are getting eaten and so we decided we needed to start taking out the bunnies too. Seth got the first one. Dad just updated me to let me know he has since then caught 2 gophers, shot 2 more rabbits and 1 rock chuck. We gotta protect our garden!


Last but not least - ending the weekend with another bike ride. The same boulder that took me out on monday took drew out too and I couldn't stop laughing. Well I know Ive been saying this for months now - but its for real this time... last week of freedom because I start work in two days. I have orientation tuesday through thursday and I work my first shift on friday. AH not sure how I feel about it. Im excited, yet kinda terrified haha. Wish me luck. Happy early fourth of july! No crazy plans for me... just homework and errands! 


Comments

Popular Posts