I love finals week!!

 I aint even lying... I love finals week. And it blows my mind that I am now heading into my final semester of nursing school. WHAT?! holy smokes. Im lucky enough to have good enough grades come finals week that Im never too stressed. More just excited to get my tests over with and have a nice break! I am already super excited to start next semester though. Other than finals - this week was chill. Spent a couple days with miss Scarlett while landree finished up working on the RV. 


Some hiking with this little elf - and jamming out to the frozen soundtrack. 


Bath time, snuggles and lots of christmas movies. 



quality time with the best mom ever. lots of walks, eating out, wrapping presents and shopping. 


hahah I also #treatedmyself to a chemical peel. yes I voluntarily got my face treated with chemicals so that over the next week I would look like a leper. This was day 3 - mom said I had a weird beard lol. I look pretty normal now, just some minor peeling around my neck and hair line. Thursday we also saw the new spiderman as a family - I guess it didnt even come out technically till friday?? So we were there with all the nerds in town haha. It was actually a really good movie though and it made me laugh when all the nerds in the theatre would break out in cheering and clapping when something cool happened. Fun night. 


mom painted my nails - ooolala


Puzzling with grandma - one tough puzzle if I'm being honest. 



some random pictures and this was my peeling face on day 5 - super attractive. 


Last but not least - we visited our favorite place. Jacks first time and I think he enjoyed it. Today in church dad leans over to me and says "when my hands start getting sweaty I just wish I had my chalk bag with me" haha we are only a tiny bit obsessed I guess. Well thats my week in review! And the things not pictured - making christmas cookies with the family, learning new songs on the piano, riding spin scooters with the brothers and spending friday driving up to salt lake, getting my fingerprints taken (for my fourth semester clinicals at the VA) - which took ten minutes and then turning around and driving right back down to Stg. That was quite the day hah. Love the holidays and looking forward to this week full of traditions and family time. Love you guys. 

Comments

Popular Posts