JET LAG

If I had to describe this week... Jet lag. I didn't believe in jet lag because I didn't get it in Thailand but boy it hit me harder than a ton of bricks here in the US. I would hit a wall from 2-5pm and then I would be all of a sudden wide awake from 6ish-midnight. I laid in bed for hours the first few nights and I would not be able to fall asleep. It was the craziest feeling. But earlier this week I went to see the Tuachan play Million Dollar Quartet with my brothers, dad and grandma. It was super good, but I fell asleep so I guess the part I saw was good haha. 


Grandma even gave me candy to try and make me stay awake. 
It was still good candy. 


The whole week was pretty chill. Monday I actually worked, but then I had the rest of the week off so I swam, hung out with friends and family and got yelled at for taking naps. Literally I felt like I was 12 again because my curfew was like 9 and I wasn't allowed to sleep during the day hahah. Thank you mom for helping me get over jet lag, even though I wanted to kick you for not letting me sleep. <3 Love you. 



Smoothie date. Love Tropical smoothie with all my heart, but I want thai smoothies. 



Flavors of the week: Haupia, Guava and Hawaiian punch


Kilos to say goodbye to Lex! She left up to USU this weekend. 
We miss and love you lex. 



We had to take some last squad pics before she left us. 



This blog is just me with pictures of food but we had a coupon for free arby's milkshake so we went and got some but then they didn't end up working so we had to pay for these and we were salty about it. 


Teaching drew stick shift. He did decent until we pulled into the driveway and then he stalled it three times in a row. I couldn't stop laughing so he gave up and just left the car in the middle of the driveway and went inside. Don't worry drew I did the same thing 3 years ago... 


It is now a week since I got home and I think Im finally over Jet Lag. Thank goodness. And now Im officially caught up on blogs. It only took three days of straight blogging to catch up. Oh well, I love it. Glad to be home and surprisingly Im super excited for school to start and for all my friends to come back! Life is still amazing here in stg. 

Comments

Popular Posts