A little bit of Craziness!

Soo much has happened the past few weeks its kind of crazy. The sad thing is Ive been slacking hardcore on pictures, but life has been somewhat hectic - in a good way. In summary, the past few weeks have consisted of a lot of running, too many awesome friends and school!!!! 


DSU cross country camp was a party up in pine valley. I hung out with my girls, ate good food (hot cheetos and ice cream), played volleyball, and we built a napping fort out of all the pillow cushions. My shoulder was somewhat hurting so I wasn't able to play a lot of volleyball so this is a pic of me hanging out of the window eating my cheetos while watching the game. This year was 10x better than last, because I actually had friends... oh and I guess we ran a little bit at camp as well, but not that much. 


Smoothie date with sethy


On a run in the middle of the desert and I ran into this cute little guy, so just like any normal person would... I ran an extra mile to my car to grab my phone and then back to find the tortoise. Worth it. 


This meathead decided to come to town and visit. He's such a peruvian, it's crazy. Jaiden and Josh picked me up during my lunch break and we hung out at the park for a little bit. So good to catch up and see this one. 


Zeppes date with my girl shawn. 


My sexy team. 


I think me and the girl gang are goals. 



I also got to see Jaiden receive the priesthood. Proud of him and what he's working towards. 



Last but not least, the foam party. It was probably the craziest, nastiest, sketchiest thing ever, but surrounded with good friends it was fun. 



NCAA doesn't like it when athletes drink out of red solo cups so I decided to be rebellious. 


I also started my last semester of school before I apply for the nursing program! I still don't feel old enough to be a sophomore. The first week of school is always a little crazy trying to figure out books, and schedules, and what is required for each class. This semester I have requirements that Ive never had to worry about before like... scrubs, a stethoscope, a background check, immunizations and a TB test. So that's been weird, but its also so nice to have all my generals done and just being able to focus on classes that will actually be useful to me in my career. School will be hard this semester, but Im so excited for it. Ive also started out the school year sick, just like last year. Not too bad, but it sucks when running. Marathon training is going good. Waking up early is never easy, but its becoming more and more of a habit. Anyways, theres a very short update on life. These past few weeks have been crazy busy, but Im so glad to be back in school and to see what this semester brings!

Comments

Popular Posts