WILD CHILD

A few months ago one of my coworkers had dyed her hair pink and she rocked it!  I loved it so much and kinda wanted to try it out but I didn't really wanna have to bleach my hair and then dye it pink.  Another one of my coworkers did a gender reveal type thing by shampooing her hair pink with a shampoo that deposits color into blonde hair.  I wanted to try it so bad so you better believe I dropped 25 bucks on a bottle of shampoo. I got it last Saturday and immediately washed my hair.  Ive loved being a pink head and would totally recommend this shampoo to anyone wanting to try something new.  Last Saturday night was our ward party and being the bishops daughter already has a sorta bad rep... so all night all I heard were people telling me how college is changing me and how I'm rebelling.  It's all good though because Im not rebelling and guess what I just wanted to innocently shampoo my hair a different color for a few weeks.  Plus my parents dig my new hair color so ya. Anyways this week has been super chill. We visited the Cole family as usual and they recently purchased a motor home so they invited us to drive around town in the big rig and look at christmas lights.  It was a party.  We looked at lights, had some treats and coco, played with the kids and held baby clawson.  




favorite little chunkster. 




Pierce zonked out on the way home.  Such a cutie. 
That same night me and some friends went bowling... in our christmas pjs!  haha I was actually losing the whole time but I finally caught up on the very last frame and placed 3rd out of 5! Im usually super good at bowling but it was definitely an off day.  Me, lex and shawn also gave each other our gifts that night and they were thee best presents ever.  I bought our christmas pjs and some other individual gifts for them but I legit cried when I opened my presents from them.  So In this picture below Im wearing alexis' pink jacket that I've been obsessed with for months now.  She told me in October that they were all sold out so I was super sad and i have literally been looking for one like it since.  She always lets me wear it when we hang out but always tells me that I have to give it back.  I opened my present and saw my very own jacket and I was so pumped!  She had bought it months ago and had been hiding it from me!!  Shawnee gave us all matching puravida bracelets and hats that say #squadgoals.  Lucky to have them as friends. <3


The rest of the week I was able to run with my high school team, work a few days and relax.
Saturday morning me, Drew and Seth packed up the truck and headed up to brianhead.  Drew's been up a few times already but this was me and seth's first time this season.  We got our passes and hit blackfoot to break in the ski's after a long year.  After a run on blackfoot we hopped on over to giant steps and stayed there the rest of the morning.  We met up with some cross country friends and did a few runs with them before we left.  We headed back home around 1:30 so it was just a quick trip but still super fun.  Seth has been begging me to drive him up forever now, so he's finally happy.  Good good week and I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!  






Comments

Popular Posts