Annual Gingerbread house competition!

 Hello! Well this week I worked nights so Im a little delirious as to what happen but hopefully my pictures will help jog my memory...


Wednesday I was able to visit Erin as she recieved her chemo at Huntsmans. It was good to catch up with her and her mom and to see her in somewhat good spirits. Its been a rough few weeks, but things are looking a little more up recently which has been nice. She was a little anxious this time around about having another reaction like last time, but the nurses pre-medicated her, ran it slower and watched her more closely. Everything turned out well and we enjoyed some dutch bros chocolate milk. That night I started my first of 4 night shifts. It was a decent week, still had some difficult patients, but nothing I cant handle. 


me and jesse tried a new indian place in Lehi and it was pretty dang good. Then treated ourselves to a treat. 


Sunday morning after my fourth night shift - I got off work at 0730 am and headed straight to st george. I did have some caffeine that night to help me out which was nice. I safely made it home by 1105am and I was showered and asleep by 1130. Not long after I was awoken for dinner at 1:30 pm. I was exhausted but a sunday dinner of ribs was worth it. We visited grandma for her 83rd birthday! Then came home to prepare for our annual gingerbread competition with the wells family...


Jack did a monster house and won most creative


I kinda slacked this year... so I guess I did a cozy log cabin and won best snowman. There were a lot of really good houses this year. Fun night as always. Went to bed around 11pm and didnt wake up till 1pm the next afternoon. So yeah - monday was a bust. I pretty much just finished my paper for school and then we went out to dinner that night. 


Today we celebrated grandma with a trip to Costa vida for lunch! Happy Birthday grandma, we love you! and thats about it. I still dont feel very christamasy but I think that will come after Im done with work next week. I have one assignment left in my class and then I get a few weeks off school woohoo! Always a good time spent in st. george, I sure do love this place. Alright probably wont blog this upcoming sunday, but we'll see! love yall!

Comments

Popular Posts