desert monster sighting !!

Ok so a couple weeks ago all this took place... so bear with me while I play catch up. Lets start with the greatest day of my life. Shawn and I have always enjoyed painting rocks when we are bored and we've always just left them on airport hill, but theres this newish hike here in STG where the trail is lined with cute little painted rocks and it is so cool! So we took a little drive to the Aspiration Trail and found a nice cozy spot for our very mediocre rocks. It was fun looking at all the super talented art on all these rocks and the sunset from the top was pretty awesome, but as we were getting in the car about to head home I see this huge black thing out of the corner of my eye crossing the road and I immediately knew what it was. I yelled "Gila monster!!!" and ran over to it, at a safe distance of course. It was thee coolest thing. It was massive. I was so stoked I finally got to see one of these fellas. 





BEEF HAPPY - shawnee loves cows so this was perfect




There he is. In all his desert monster beauty. Pretty neat little (big) lizards. 
In other news... we get to spend our saturdays weeding the garden. Its worth it for the good food, but dang I was sore! For days! 


this is how jack feels about weeding



We love pine valley, even if it means work. 
Speaking of work - here is a picture a co worker took of me and dad in the middle of a procedure. Pretty cool. I already miss working. 


Ive been blessed to gain so much experience from this job, but its about time I spread my wings and see what else the medical field has to offer. Which brings me to my next point... Ive officially been accepted to SLCC's nursing program. Pretty stoked. 


and here's a random snow cone picture...


I love a good snow cone in the summer time. 
<3

Comments

Popular Posts