Life Is SO Good!

This week I have been thinking a lot about how blessed I am. I feel like life is just too amazing right now and I have so much to be thankful for.  I love summer and the people I get to spend it with, doing fun things and not having to worry about school or really anything at the moment.  I love the feeling of waking up early to run after staying out late and then taking a nap when I get home.  I love playing with my brothers and cousins in the pool each afternoon.  Hanging out with friends late at night and grabbing mcdonalds no matter what time it is. Summer is simply the best and if you don't agree, then you're crazy. Me and the girls got back from our lake powell trip tuesday evening.  We definitely got roasted and paid the consequences for a couple days, but now we are seeing the benefits if ya know what I mean haha. I worked the rest of the week. I was supposed to have the day off on thursday but they needed me to come in. At first I was pretty peeved, but I really do love my job so I was glad to help out. Thursday night I hung out with my favorite kiddos. They are the smartest kids I know and say the most hilarious things. Gotta love'em. 


I asked taytum to find me a chapstick and she says "Im not you're slave." (she did finally bring me a chapstick once she paused her TV show.)
Later that night they were eating dinner when my dad dropped me off some food. I began eating with them when pierce asks "who brought that for you?" I told him my dad did and he says "hmm He's a good dad" haha. I told erika she needs to keep a journal of all the funny one-liners these kids say. 


I hung out with friends the rest of the week. Went and saw A Quiet Place, finally.  It was a cool movie, not my fav but just different than any other movie. I would recommend it to anyone, but just make sure to avoid eating any beans before. Anyways good week with good people. And can't forget another snow cone selfie from yours truly...


Me and shawnee both leave in about ten days for 3 weeks so we are trying to cram in as many snow cones as we can. Im not too mad about it, because I love snow cones and hanging with chawnbomb. 
#blest

Comments

Popular Posts