A few of my favorites in life...

Also a very strong believer in loving every moment in life...
these are definitely just a few of the things that I love in life and that I have been able to enjoy this past summer :)


Adventuring with my girlfriends aka lasgf


The temple 


Sticking my head out the window <3


Snowcones. 


My many cousins


Running and all my friends



My cute brothers and watching them play ball. 

There are literally so many other things in life that are just rad. A few from even today (that I don't have pictures from) not having and 8am class, or running a new route or the smell of fall, or even a cute boy in your institute class.  There are so many small blessings in life that we over see through our busy weeks but its a good lesson to learn to be grateful for the little things in life because they are what make life a million times better!

Comments

Popular Posts