Miss me?

 Well, after a couple weeks off from blogging...im back. Life has been quite the party so I have a ton of pictures and a lot to catch up on. Welp I have no idea where to start but enjoy these pictures!


Razor riding with joshua, jaren and baylee! So much fun - we headed out to toquerville falls. I don't have pictures from this but me and josh actually jumped in the water with our clothes on. Kinda cold, kinda fun, would do again. 


Random pictures with the boys. 



Angels landing with the thatchers. So dang nice to get back on some zion trails. 



Josh took us shooting. Jack and I shot our first ever shotgun. Jackie killed it. 


Cute odie. Love this puppy


Family sticker picture in pine valley. We visited grandma and randy on a sunday afternoon and had dinner with them. I love pine valley! 


Lots of appointments while in stg. First off - eye doc. Well I now have glasses. I guess I'm pretty blind. Excited to be able to see better. Next appointment was dermatology. Ive had a mole pop up on my boob (sorry TMI, but this is my blog soo) the last few months. Ive been watching it and its been growing fast. There was a freckle next to it, but its grown over the freckle so I figured I should get it checked just in case. Homie Dr. Carter ended up removing the thing because it was definitely an "odd ball" mole. It seriously took no time at all, before I knew it I had two stitches in place of my old mole. I got a call a couple days ago saying the mole was not cancerous, but it was "severely atypical" so Dr. carter wants to widen the margins and take more out. SO lucky me gets to get more of my boob removed. yay. 


Lastly, I got my hair done. Chopped it completely off and colored it. This is a before picture and I don't have an official after but you get the idea in these next few pictures. not gonna lie my eyes got a little teary on the way home because i was not ok with the cut. But I'm a little more ok with it now. Still don't love it. I just don't know how to style it. 


Headed back up north and we've been skating a couple times. First time was free woohoo. We went with shawnee's ward and it was a party. Shawnee tried going under my legs and it didnt work out too well... She didnt quite make it so my butt ended up slamming her face into the ground and on the way down Josh tried saving us, but instead he rolled over my fingers and pulled out a clump of shawnees hair haha. We were laying on the ground laughing when we look over and see the huge chunk of hair sitting next to us. We DIED. so funny, but I felt that fall for the next few days. 



Mom life for the weekend! Love these dang kids. Friday was nice weather so we took the spin scooters out and about on the walking trails. Then the next day snowed (are you kidding me). 


Played some pie face with the boys. 


Made a birthday cake for Shawn. It was an all day thing, but it was so much fun and so worth it. 


She loved it. Plus it was pretty yummy. Happy birthday bestie - love you. 


More skating and ran into these gals - blast from the past!


Twinning is winning. IDK why we are surprised every time we twin - our closets are seriously the same. 



Went to thee best pizza place for dinner and signed our names on the wall



Me taking a selfie with Donovan Mitchell. He is somewhere on the court, I swear. 





Jazz game with Erin, Ty and Josh. Super good game and the Jazz won. 


We jammed to some classics on the way home and hit the hay - Erin was originally going to sleep on a little air mattress thing, but it was way uncomfy so she thought she would sleep on the ground. I wasnt bout to let that happen so I made her sleep with me - in my twin. 


The morning after. Best night sleep ever haha. Actually though I didnt even feel like I was sharing my bed - slept like a baby. 


Lastly spending the night with my beautiful europe friends. Izzy was here too but she had to leave early. We made our traditional kelsadillas for dinner, planned our mexico trip and just been straight up chilling. These pictures are seriously from right now. Im sitting here blogging on the couch and I made them come take a picture with me so I could document. 


In other news: I had my first day of Lab pass off - went well. I crushed my NG tube placement. Excited to do it on a real person. A little bit stressed with school because my clinicals got messed up, but other than that the semester is coming to a close real quick. Im excited for summer, but I still have so much to do for school and not enough time to do it ahh. Anyways - life is good as usual. Grateful for the people in my life and the things I get to do and learn each day. Good night y'all. 

Comments

Popular Posts